Priest Criminal Defense provides representation for the criminally accused on a number of matters, both felony and misdemeanor. From serious felony charges to simple traffic tickets, no case is too big or too small. If you are need of a criminal defense lawyer for a specific charge, please visit our related pages below to learn more. You can also pick up the phone and call today to schedule a no-obligations, free consultation with a criminal lawyer right away.
Vancouver, WA 98660
Open Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
DUI Attorney and Criminal Defense Lawyer in Vancouver WA
Priest Criminal Defense Law Blog
- Can the Judge Waive My Criminal Fines and Fees? November 25, 2015
- Can I Change Public Defenders? November 19, 2015
- Reading the Fine Print in Plea Deals – Prosecutor Obligations in Exceptional Sentence Deals – State v. Neiler November 10, 2015
- I’ll See you in Court (maybe)! – State v. Thurlby November 10, 2015
- Search Warrants in Child Pornography Cases November 5, 2015
Check Out My Profiles
Criminal defense attorney Roger Priest is an associate of Jeffrey D. Barrar, PS, a general practice law firm handling criminal defense, family law, and various civil matters.
This website is not designed to be particularized legal advice for any individual case. Any information contained herein is for generally informative purposes and cannot substitute for the assistance of an actual attorney. Simply reading this website does not create any attorney-client relationship between the reader and Roger Priest or Jeffrey D. Barrar, PS. Rather, if you wish to have the assistance of an attorney with your particular case, call to schedule a free consultation with Roger Priest.