Welcome to the Priest Criminal Defense law blog. This blog will occasionally address changes in the law and cases regarding various criminal law issues. From DUI to Domestic Violence, Misdemeanor to Felonies, major changes in the laws will be cataloged and reported here. Stay tuned.
Vancouver, WA 98663
Open Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
Personal Injury Lawyer and Criminal Defense Attorney in Vancouver WA
- Can the Judge Waive My Criminal Fines and Fees? November 25, 2015
- Can I Change Public Defenders? November 19, 2015
- Reading the Fine Print in Plea Deals – Prosecutor Obligations in Exceptional Sentence Deals – State v. Neiler November 10, 2015
- I’ll See you in Court (maybe)! – State v. Thurlby November 10, 2015
- Search Warrants in Child Pornography Cases November 5, 2015
Check Out My Profiles
This website is not designed to be particularized legal advice for any individual case. Any information contained herein is for generally informative purposes and cannot substitute for the assistance of an actual attorney. Simply reading this website does not create any attorney-client relationship between the reader and Roger Priest or VanWa Legal PLLC. Rather, if you wish to have the assistance of an attorney with your particular case, call to schedule a free consultation with Roger Priest.