VanWa Legal’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated March 16th, 2020
Dear Customers, Visitors, Family & Friends
In order to help battle the spread of the Coronavirus, our office is changing all face to face client meetings to phone calls and/or virtual meetings.
- We will update this policy as more information is made available.
- Our office is still open during this time, we are still working on our existing client matters and available for new client matters, we are merely trying to avoid face to face interaction as much as possible to be in compliance with recommendations from the CDC.
- Thank you for your understanding. Please call, text, or email us with any questions or concerns.
When it comes to our physical offices, though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our customers and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- As of this writing, we are still open for business but we are moving all in-person consultations and meetings to Skype or phone calls as noted above.
- When it comes to our offices, we have implemented the CDC guidelines of ‘social distancing’ and zero-touch in-person meetings.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the office and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
There are simple things the CDC recommends you do to help keep yourself and others healthy if requested to visit our location for any reason:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg