As a DUI lawyer, I consult with a lot of people. Through the years, I’ve heard the same questions over and over. Because prospective clients often don’t know these keys concepts about a DUI case, I thought it would be helpful to write an article about the five most important things to keep in mind if you are ever facing a DUI investigation or case.
A DUI in Washington State is a very serious criminal offense that carries with it jail time, financial penalties and loss of driving privileges. Learn more about the 5 major consequences of a DUI.
VanWa Legal PLLC
211 E McLoughlin Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone: (360) 326-1489
Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
- What Are The Levels Of Assault Charges In Washington State?
- What is your family’s plan if a spouse dies?
- When Does Self-Defense Become Assault? A Guide To Criminal Defense For Assault In Washington State
- Hard Questions to Ask When Planning Your Estate
- What Defines An “Assault With a Deadly Weapon” Charge?
This website is not designed to be particularized legal advice for any individual case. Any information contained herein is for generally informative purposes and cannot substitute for the assistance of an actual attorney. Simply reading this website does not create any attorney-client relationship between the reader and Roger Priest or VanWa Legal PLLC. Rather, if you wish to have the assistance of an attorney with your particular case, call to schedule a free consultation with Roger Priest.