When someone is assaulted there are four different levels of assault charges that can be brought against the attacker in Washington State. These charges are designated as assault in the first degree, assault in the second degree, assault in the third degree and assault in the fourth degree. Read more
VanWa Legal PLLC
211 E McLoughlin Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98663
Phone: (360) 326-1489
Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
- Defending Yourself After a Second DUI Charge
- Collateral Damage from False Accusations of Domestic Abuse
- The Perils of Violating a Protective or Restraining Order
- Consequences of Poor Representation of Your DUI Case
- Have You Prepared Your Estate For When You Die And What Should You Consider Making Sure You Have Done Sooner Rather Than Later?
This website is not designed to be particularized legal advice for any individual case. Any information contained herein is for generally informative purposes and cannot substitute for the assistance of an actual attorney. Simply reading this website does not create any attorney-client relationship between the reader and Roger Priest or VanWa Legal PLLC. Rather, if you wish to have the assistance of an attorney with your particular case, call to schedule a free consultation with Roger Priest.