Expungement Lawyers in Vancouver WA
Is a criminal conviction keeping you from your dream job? Do you want to clean up your criminal record? In some cases, expungement lawyers can help you do just that. A Washington expungement lawyer can help you figure out whether that blemish on your record can be erased. Call today to schedule a free consultation and find out whether expungement is available to you. In Vancouver WA and Southwest Washington, we can handle your expungement without stress and often without you having to come to court. We are expungement lawyers offering affordable flat rates and payment plans if you are short on money.
Once a conviction is vacated, it cannot be included in future criminal history in later sentencing. Also, you don’t need to disclose vacated convictions on job and rental applications. If a conviction is standing in the way of a better future, an expungement attorney can help. Expungement lawyers take the guess work out, so you can get the answers you need and move forward with your life. Call today for a free consultation.Contact Us Now
If You Have Been Arrested Or Charged With A Crime In Clark County or Vancouver WA, Time Is Of The Essence!
Call Our Office To Speak With Attorney Roger Priest Immediately at 360-326-1422Contact us now
Individual cases will vary, so the following criteria is only a good reference as a starting point. Contact an expungement lawyer if you want help.
To qualify for a misdemeanor expungement in Washington, you must at least meet the following criteria under RCW 9.96.060:
- You are not currently facing charges in any state or federal court nor have you been convicted of any new charges since the conviction you are seeking expunge;
- The conviction to be expunged is not for DUI or certain related offenses, certain prostitution offenses, a violent offense or attempt thereof, a sex offense, obscenity and pornography offenses, or sexual exploitation of children offenses;
- 3 years have passed since you completed all terms and conditions of the sentence, including paying all fines, fees, and restitution (5 years for domestic violence crimes);
- You have never had another conviction expunged or vacated;
- You are not currently restrained by a domestic violence protection order, a no-contact order, an antiharassment protection order, or a civil restraining order;
You may not have the record of a felony conviction vacated if any of the following are true:
- Criminal charges are pending against you or you have been convicted of a crime in any state or federal court since being discharged;
- The offense was a violent offense or a class A felony;
- the offense was a crime against persons;
- The offense was a DUI felony related crime under RCW 46.61.502(6) or 46.61.504(2);
- You were convicted of a class B felony and less than 10 years have passed since the date you were discharged; or
- You were convicted of a qualifying class C felony and less than 5 years have passed since the date you were discharged.
Affordable Flat Fee Expungement
We offer flat fees on all expungement matters, so you know how much it will cost before hiring us. There are no hidden costs, so we charge the same no matter how difficult your individual matter might be. Often times, you don’t even have to come to court, so you don’t have to worry about the stress that comes along with appearing before a judge. Live out of state? We can help you from afar. We can meet and work entirely over the phone, if it is too much of a hassle to travel to Washington.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Roger handled my case promptly and painlessly. We are from out of state and had spoken with quite a few attorneys in the area before we made the trip. Roger was middle of the road cost-wise (which was truly fair)and was clearly competent, handling the case in one trip over as oppose to the two or even three trip process many of the others were communicating would be the case. I would hire again without a second thought. Thanks again Roger.Shelley W
Excellent responsiveness, considerate and honest. Roger got the job done results were in my favor. Couldn’t be happier, Highly recommend!!Karin Saltz
Roger Priest provided truly exceptional service for a family member of mine. He was an extraordinary value for the level of knowledge and proffessionalism he provided. My loved one got the deal of a lifetime thanks to him. If any of my friends or family are ever in a less than fortunate spot and need legal advice Roger will always be my #1 reccomendation.Taylor Vance
I recently consulted Roger for my first and only legal matter. He explained at length the legal ramifications that i was facing and he listened closely to all my questions and concerns. He was very attentive and empathic towards my situation and did not rush through things. I would highly recommend Roger to anyone I know seeking legal representation.Itzel Keefer
Roger Priest is professional, intelligent and experienced, you can tell by the way he holds himself in court. Out of the 21 lawyers I interviewed and compared on an excel spreadsheet. I put my trust in Roger and he didn\'t let me down.Aaron M
Awards & Honors
Speak With A Lawyer Now.
Free Consultation Available!
We aim to provide unparalleled service, and love to hear back from current and former clients. Check out our business profiles below and feel free to leave a review if you liked working with us. If you ever have questions or concerns about your case or our service, please give us a call. We aim to make sure our clients get the best information and walk away from our legal business with the utmost confidence. No question or concern is too small to call.
I earn my living by earning the trust and respect of my clients. As a prospective client, I hope to show you this first-hand.